Meet the BRIDGE-RI Equity Review Team
The Equity Review is a series of opportunities to dig into a BRIDGE-RI courses on MTSS and reflect on: equity implications and potential improvements for a stronger equity lens. The Equity Review Team provides valuable collaboration and feedback around courses with an equity lens to inform continual improvement.
- Dena Núñez, Assistant Principal
- Becky Coustan, Director of Learning & Teaching, K-12
- Oscar Perez, Assistant Principal
- Heidi Batista, Assistant Principal
- Nancy Ceseretti, Literacy Educator
- Welcoming and affirming environment - safe spaces where students and educators can find themselves represented and where all cultural identities are treated with respect.
High expectations and rigorous instruction - opportunity to engage with rigorous and appropriately challenging instruction. Communities that foster high expectations empower its members to succeed.
Inclusive curriculum and assessment - include all students in learning about a variety of perspectives and how to be agents of change in today's world.
Ongoing professional learning - teaching is rooted in and reflective of students' lives and day-to-day realities.