BRIDGE-RI Course Catalog
For an updated list of available courses on BRIDGE-RI, please visit our Course Catalog that describes the online course offerings in detail. In the catalog, you will find a list of courses categorized by Tier, each with the following information:
- Course Title
- Course Description and any other important details for participants to know, such as learning objectives
- Intended Audiences
- Course Type (self-paced, facilitated, or semi-facilitated)
- Recommended number of Professional Learning Units (PLUs) earned for successful completion
- Course Support contact information
- An enrollment link or additional information pertaining to enrollment
Please note this link will open in a new window as a Google Doc. When you're ready to enroll, follow the Enroll Now link from the course catalog or return to Enroll in a Course.
Courses are continually being developed, so please check back for courses that have been newly added or are coming soon.
For a quick tutorial on selecting and enrolling in a course on BRIDGE-RI, watch the video below.