Upcoming Events & Conferences
Communities of Practice (Outside Organizations)
School Mental Health Community of Practice: (October 2022-May 2023)
This CoP is structured to help representatives from state and local education agencies identify and share best practices for implementing the evidence-based multi-tiered systems of social emotional learning (SEL) and mental health supports framework. A major focus of the CoP will be on the use of data to support multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS) planning and implementation.
Oct. 12: Use of data to inform a MTSS approach to mental health
Nov. 16: Establishing data-driven processes to identify, support, and monitor students with elevated mental health needs.
Jan. 18: School-community partnerships to implement evidence-based youth mental health supports.
March 15: Selecting and implementing evidence-based mental health practices across the three MTSS tiers
May 17: Supporting adults’ wellbeing using evidence-based supports.
Upcoming Events (Local)
Northeast PBIS Leadership Forum: May 11th and 12th 2023, Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa in Mystic, Connecticut.
Focuses on current practices in the Northeast and related to national efforts for building and sustaining PBIS and practices related to supporting a strong behavioral core.
Upcoming Events (Virtual)
MTSS Innovations Conference 2023: Online, February 2nd and March 2nd, 2023
The conference includes:
- two keynote presentations
- a choice to attend two of 16 live sessions
- a panel highlighting student voice
- access to all session recordings and materials through July 1, 2023
9th Annual High School PBIS Virtual Symposium: Online, March 2nd, 2023
- Overcoming implementation barriers
- Engaging all students with Culturally Responsive PBIS
- supporting internalizing needs
- Overcoming Barriers to supporting transition planning
- Supporting LGBTQ+ students and staff
Upcoming Events (Travel)
BADAR-KAUFFMAN CONFERENCE Kent, OH March 22-24, 2023
Association for Positive Behavior Support (APBS): Jacksonville, FL March 29-April 1, 2023
LRP's National Institute on Legal Issues of Educating Individuals with Disabilities: New Orleans, Louisiana, April 16-19, 2023
- Carnegie Foundation Summit on Improvement in Education: San Diego, CA, April 23-25, 2023
Recommended Events Pages
- MTSS-RI and Rhode Island Association of School Principals (RIASP) Introduction to BRIDGE-RI Webinar Recording (46 minutes 51 seconds) Recorded December 1, 2020